IN LIGHT OF THE CURRENT NEED FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING, VIRTUAL ONLINE CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE AT YOGA 4 ALL STARTING MARCH 26TH!
The following virtual classes are now available online via Zoom link:
Befriending Your Body with Yoga with Mary Beth on Mondays at 9:00 am
Gentle Yoga with Kathy on Tuesdays at 8:45 am
Therapeutic Yoga with Marie on Tuesdays at 10:30 am
Pilates with Peggy on Tuesdays at 4:30 pm
Energy Flow Yoga with Kathy on Wednesdays at 8:00 am
Gentle Yoga for Deep Relaxation with Mary Beth on Wednesdays at 5:30 pm
Yoga for Health & FItness with Marie on Thursdays at 8:45 am
Yoga for Health & FItness with Marie on Thursdays at 5:30 pm
Energy Flow Yoga with Kathy/Jon on Saturdays at 9:15 am
Gentle Slow Flow Yoga with Christy on Saturdays at 10:45 am
These classes are held in real time. We are only able to offer a limited number of classes at this time on an experimental basis. Not all of our instructors have the time or ability to teach in this manner, especially those with children at home from school. If interest is high and this goes well, we will add more. Your patience is much appreciated as we navigate this new territory.
Virtual Classes provide students with a way to practice yoa with their community within the current environment of social distancing and provides the studio with a limited source of income.
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO ATTEND VIRTUAL CLASSES
1. You will need to preregister for the class you would like to attend (at least 4 hours) prior to start time through the MindBody app or through our website under Current Schedule.
2. You will be sent an email confirmation with a Zoom link in it that will connect you to the class. The link will be emailed in a batch to all registered students the night before your scheduled class.
3. Save that email as you will need it the day of class. Just prior to the start time (5 min.) click on the link and wait for the “meeting” to start. You can join from a computer, tablet or phone.
4. At the start time, the host (your instructor) will open the meeting and you will be able to see your instructor. They may be at the studio or in their own home.
5. Please mute yourself upon joining the “meeting”. You will be able to see and hear the instructor, but they should not be able to hear you. You know you are muted if you see a red microphone with a slash through it on the left lower corner of your screen, or see the word “muted”.
6. You can turn the audio and video on at the beginning and end of class if you would like to chat with your instructor and fellow students. Once class gets started we ask that you to turn off your audio and video so as to not distract your fellow students.
7. Family units are permitted to share in the viewing using only one pass.
8. This process is very easy to use once registered for the class. When you click on the link it is very self explanatory. If you have difficulty figuring out how to register through MindBody, call, text, or email Marie and I will do it for you and send you the link. I am also happy to offer private Zoom training sessions to make you feel more at ease.
email@example.com , 262-719-0422
Investment in Health and Happiness
Class fee includes yoga props, (blocks, straps, bolsters, etc.) mat cleaning supplies, and use of a studio yoga mat, if desired. Packages expires 12 months from purchase, and are non-refundable. Passes may be purchased by cash, check, or credit card online or at the studio. Gift certificates are available upon request.
- 10 Class Pass – $99.00 (Seniors 65 years and older $90)
- 6 Class Pass – $66.00 (Seniors 65 years and older $60)
- Drop In – $15.00
- Introductory Unlimited Pass – $90.00 (This offer is only available for students new to our studio. It allows new students to explore as many different classes as they like for one month only. Expires one month from the date of purchase.)
- Private Session – $60.00
- Semi-Private Session – $75.00 for one hour (2 or 3 students)
- Introduction to Yoga
- 3 private lesson package (10% discount) $162.00
- 3 semi-private lesson package including 2-3 students (10% discount) $203.00
- Annual Unlimited pass – $1,100.00 (This pass is non-transferable and is good for 12 months from the date of purchase. This is an amazing deal that allows students to attend as many classes per week as they like to help establish a committed daily practice. This does not include special classes and workshop fees.)
- Studio Membership – $100.00 per month with automatic monthly credit card payments. Enjoy as many classes as you would like each month. A great value for those who want to take full advantage of studio offerings and come to classes several times a week. Includes all regularly scheduled classes. Workshops are not included. Membership may be suspended and reinstated by contacting management and providing a written request with at least two weeks notice.
VIEW CLASS SCHEDULE
If you bring a friend to class and they purchase a class pass, you will receive a free class for referring them to the studio. Please make sure that your friend gives you credit for your referral when they make the purchase. We will add a free class token to your pass for every person you send our way resulting in a pass purchase. Your word of mouth endorsements are highly valued and deserve recognition.
Happy Birthday to You!
Enjoy a free class of your choice during your birthday month. This special treat is reserved for students who have previously purchased a class pass! Let your instructor know when you are signing in that you would like to use your free birthday class.