Studio Health & Safety ProtocolsMay 31, 2020
- It is recommended that students use their own mats and props during class. There are mats and props available for student use, however, the student is responsible for thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing used items with provided materials before leaving the studio.
- Only 9 students max will be allowed in the studio at one time. Please pre-register to assure your spot in class.
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the building due to our narrow entryway and the congestion this can create. Masks should also be worn when moving around the studio space such as going to the restroom. Masks may be removed once students are socially distanced and remain on their mats. Wearing masks by students and instructors during class is a personal choice which is to be honored by all. Masks are not required for outdoor classes as long as social distancing is maintained.
- Enter the studio space one at a time leaving adequate space and time for students to settle their gear into a cubby space and find their way onto their mat.
- Mats must be placed 6 feet apart during class for safe socially distancing. Adequate room has been provided since class size is limited to 9 spaces.
- No one who has been ill, exposed to someone who has been ill, tested positive for Covid 19 or exposed to someone who tested positive should attend classes at the studio. Please use your best knowledge and judgment to protect yourself and others.
Join Marie for Yoga at the NARI Home ShowFebruary 9, 2020
Looking For Creative Inspiration?
Join Marie Coakley for an inspiring Yoga Class at the
NARI Spring Home Improvement Show at State Fair Park
Sunday, February 16th from 10:00 – 11:00 am
Discounted Tickets: $10.00 / Seniors $8.00
Our Yoga 4 All Studio Community has been offered discounted tickets for the show on the date of Marie’s Class. The class is included in your ticket. Click the link below to purchase your tickets and enjoy a free class before taking in the Home Show. We will be accepting donations for Team Phoenix which helps cancer survivors in our community.
Note: There will be a safe place available to store your mat while enjoying the Home Show.
Fall Yoga RetreatOctober 30, 2018
The Fall Yoga Retreat was held Oct. 4 – 8, 2018 in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Six yoga students joined studio owner, Marie Coakley, at her family cabin on Tamarack Lake. Students enjoyed yoga classes every morning and evening, varied daily meditation experiences, hiking and sight seeing at Bond Falls. It was a wonderful experience for all participants as we soaked in the peak fall colors, explored the practices of yoga and mediation and made new friends.
Happy Hips & Shoulders Workshop PostponedAugust 18, 2017
Nancy Nesyto-Freske, the workshop instructor, is ill and unable teach tomorrow. The workshop will be held next Saturday, January 20th at the same time, noon – 2:00pm. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will be able to join us then.
Beer Garden Yoga at the Wales Green MarketJune 9, 2017
Instructor: Kate Coakley
Dates: June 9, July 14, August 11 & Sept. 8
7:00 – 8:00 pm
The Wales Green Market is introducing a fun new format this summer. This group offers the community information about green practices as well as clean food and product sources. Vendors will be sharing their wares and ideas. The event will be held the second Friday of the month at Mama D’s in Wales from 5:30 – 8:30 pm from June – September 2017.
Yoga 4 All will be offering outdoor Beer Garden Yoga at this event. Join us for our kick off class on June 9th. Purchase your beer at Mama D’s. Set up your mat on the lawn and sip beer as you are led through a one of a kind mindfulness and yoga session. No worries if you spill. We are outside enjoying nature, a cool one, and yoga. What could be better?
No Yoga Experience Necessary – Just a Love of Beer & a Sense of Adventure!
Join Marie Coakley as we explore children’s literature, learn fun yoga poses, explore calming breathing techniques and creative craft activities. Please register online at delafieldlibrary.org and click on “Programs”.